Sunday, February 28, 2010

Any Place Any Time (For You)

Where do you want me to be------?
Where do you want me now------?
Jus’ give-me-a-call
Baby – that’s – all----
An’ I can be there------
Any-place-any-time-----for-you-------

Doesn’t-matter-what’s-goin’-down
Good-or-bad-I’ll still be around
I’ll-be-glad to be there---------
Any-place-any-time --------- for you--

I know in the pa----st
Ah-said-things-would’nt-la----st
We-were-playin’-the-field
Where-nothing-was –real--------

Where do you want me to be----?
Where do you want me now------?
Jus’ give-me-a-call
Baby – that’s – all----
An’ I can be there----
Any-place-any-time-----for-you-----

Any-place-any-time-----
Any-time-any-place-----
Any-place-for-you
Any-time-for-you
Any place, any time ------- for you--------





Suggestions: Think---‘Every Breath You Take’ by Sting for rhythm/beat/repetition.

Additional notes/ideas available for this.





Copyright © Billy Ross 2010.
Contact: billyross@xtra.co.nz Tel. 64-9-238-1495
Member of International Songwriters Ass.
& APRA Australasian Performing rights Ass.

No comments: