Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I’m Going Home

I’ve been movin’ around, trying to find me a life
That I hope would last me all my days
even got around to findin’ me a wife
Who tried to stop my travellin’ ways.

I’m a restless kinda’ guy, keep on searchin’ for myself
Guess I’ll keep on lookin’ ‘til I die,
Yet I know deep inside, where to find that life of wealth
And suddenly I know the reason why.

Chorus
I’m going home to the people and places,
That I know are so far away,
I still see, their friendly smilin’ faces
And I know in my heart I’m goin’ to stay.

Chorus (with changes)
I’m going home, going home
To those people and the places
I know in my heart I’m going to stay
I’m going home, going home
Jus’ to see those friendly faces
An’ I know in my heart I’m goin’ to stay

I’m---------goin’---------hooooome!




Copyright © Billy Ross 2008
Contact Info: billyross@xtra.co.nz Int. Tel. No. 64-9-238-1495
Member of ISA International Songwriters Association & APRA

No comments: